COVID-19 Service Update
Updated: 01/01/2021 at 6:54pm
Please note there may be a delay in delivering some products and deliveries could arrive separately. This is due to scheduled shifts to protect our warehouse staff by adhering to social distancing guidelines in the workplace. Thank you for your patience.
Level 5 Important Update:
We will remain open during this period. Our opening hours are Monday-Friday 9 am-5:30 pm and we remain fully operational. If our staff are required to be physically present in our offices we have strict social distancing measures in place.
Our service is listed in two categories updated list of essential services, published by the Irish Government on 29/10/2020, so we will continue to offer delivery nationwide to help keep our customers supplied.
Categories of business we're focused on supplying:
- remote workers for private business
- nursing/care homes
- health care professionals
- government departments
- educational institutions currently engaging in remote learning (National Schools, Secondary Schools, Colleges)
We are also a supplier of personal protective equipment
Essential retail outlets
Businesses that can only offer an emergency call-out or delivery services:
Other steps we’ve taking to assist our customers:
- we have increased the frequency of stock updates
- added additional communication methods, Live chat & social messaging (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Google)
- created categories of products that will assist the staff of businesses working remotely
- secured a large stock of hand sanitiser and surface disinfectant
- offered a tier 1 priority service to HSE workers, care homes and nursing homes email email@example.com
- made multiple donations of educational supplies to organisations who support the most vulnerable children in society
We wish that everyone remains safe and well during this period.
Purple Panda Team
How to contact us