How to choose A4 Paper?
There are many factors that you must consider when choosing the right type of A4 paper. Important aspects should include, the feel, the weight, colour and what is best suited to the machine you are using.
Types of A4 Paper
- Volume Copier & Laser A4 Paper - this paper is ideal for every day photocopying and printing in the office. It’s low cost is perfect for internal black and white print jobs such as reports.
- Premium A4 Paper – Compatible with most machines, laser printers, photocopiers and fax machines. Premium A4 Paper is ideal for colour printing, presentations and external communications. Remember to carefully consider the right paper weight for a superior look and feel.
- A4 Coloured Paper & Card – Eye-catching colourful paper is ideal for mailings, presentations, notices, filing, colour coding and more. Suitable for use in all laser, copier and inkjet machines. Packaged in clear moisture resistant wrappers for easy identification.
- Photo Paper & Speciality paper – Print your photographs from your inkjet printer with excellent results
When ordering paper remember:
1. The whiteness of paper is measured in CIE and the higher the number the brighter the page is.
2. Paper is weighed in GSM (grams per square meter), the higher the number the thicker the sheet is. For everyday internal printing and photocopying most businesses choose 80gsm paper. It is recommended to choose a higher weight of paper for external communications in order to convey the right message.
Printer Paper available in a variety of sizes, paper weight, brands & much more. We stock printer paper from HP, Canon, Xerox, Conqueror & Q Connect. We not only stock standard copier paper for printers, we offer a multitude of papers for every price range, desired finish colour & size. Regardless of what your printer paper preference we will offer you competitive discounts, outstanding service & businesses discounts.