How to choose A4 Paper?
There are many factors that you must consider when choosing the right type of A4 paper. Important aspects should include, the feel, the weight, colour and what is best suited to the machine you are using.
Types of A4 Paper
- Volume Copier & Laser A4 Paper - this paper is ideal for every day photocopying and printing in the office. It’s low cost is perfect for internal black and white print jobs such as reports.
- Premium A4 Paper – Compatible with most machines, laser printers, photocopiers and fax machines. Premium A4 Paper is ideal for colour printing, presentations and external communications. Remember to carefully consider the right paper weight for a superior look and feel.
- A4 Coloured Paper & Card – Eye-catching colourful paper is ideal for mailings, presentations, notices, filing, colour coding and more. Suitable for use in all laser, copier and inkjet machines. Packaged in clear moisture resistant wrappers for easy identification.
- Photo Paper & Speciality paper – Print your photographs from your inkjet printer with excellent results
When ordering paper remember:
1. The whiteness of paper is measured in CIE and the higher the number the brighter the page is.
2. Paper is weighed in GSM (grams per square meter), the higher the number the thicker the sheet is. For everyday internal printing and photocopying most businesses choose 80gsm paper. It is recommended to choose a higher weight of paper for external communications in order to convey the right message.
A4 Paper is the most popular paper size purchased by businesses in Ireland. A4 paper is produced by a multitude of global brands ranging in quality, price & specific use. Our most popular A4 paper is Q Connect 80gsm copier paper which we can offer highly competitive prices & next day delivery anywhere in Ireland. Depending on the A4 paper you require our supplies team can help you source the correct A4 copier paper you need.
Paper weight is often the deciding factor when choosing A4 paper as 80gsm is the most popular & provides quality output. The higher the paper weight (gsm) the higher the quality. Please note small LaserJet printers may not be able to process heavy paper weights above 120gsm. If you need any assistance in choosing A4 paper please do not hesitate to contact our supplies team.