Sani-Cloth AF Universal is an alcohol free, Quaternary Ammonium based formulation. Ideal for use cleaning and disinfecting around patients and staff, especially those with respiratory sensitivities. Effective against norovirus , SARS, & Corona.
Sani-Cloth AF Universal are disposable disinfection wipes for non-invasive medical devices and general surfaces.
Dimensions: 267 x 210 mm
Features & Benefits
- Disinfectant and Cleaner
- Medical Device
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use
- Virucidal (Enveloped Viruses)
- Norovirus (Non-enveloped Viruses)
- Alcohol free quaternary ammonium
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare.
- Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe.
- Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance.
- Categorisation of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims.
Sani-Cloth AF Universal wipes can be used to preclean or decontaminate medical devices prior to sterilisation or high level disinfection
- Broad spectrum of kill with low contact times
- Alcohol Free
- PMHB Free
- Multipurpose, cleans and disinfects in one
- EN 1665, supported by extracted liquid testing
- Cost effective
Customer Questions & Answers